This is for anyone who loves to sing, make a fool of themselves, listen to others sing, and meet tons of awesome people! Even if you think you suck at singing, I assure you, you will never be the worst we've heard, plus, you're probably a lot better than you think.
1. We only allow songs from Anime/Video Games/J-music/K-music. What does this mean? Can't sing in Japanese? That's okay! There are plenty of songs from Japan in ENGLISH. We won't allow songs from Borderlands, Just Dance, or Guitar Hero/Rock Band or internet memes (Nyan Cat, I like Little Girls, Never Gonna Give you Up, etc). Sorry, no MLP. If you hear it on the radio, you won't hear it at karaoke.
2. We have nearly 1 TB of music! That being said, we do not have a song list or lyrics to browse through.No, we don't have a list of what songs we have, or lyrics. We have nearly a terabyte of music. That's roughly 350,000 different songs! If you have your heart set on a particular song be sure to bring it on an mp3 player, CD, Mini USB, External hard drive, laptops, DSi, 3DS or PSP! If you don't have access to any of those, you can e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Keep it fresh! No one wants to hear Simple and Clean 4+ times a night!
4. Be Polite! It takes a lot of guts to get up there and sing. If you heckle or harass people while they are singing. Each singer deserves nothing less than applause!
5. Be respectful of our equipment and staff! We spend 10+ late night hours every convention to provide you guys with quality entertainment and we love to do it!