Matsuricon Tabletop Gaming
Table Top Game Room Location: Taft D
- Forbidden Island – Dixit – Cabo – Magic the Gathering – Settlers of Catan – Tentacle Bento – House On Haunted Hill – Flux -
Learn To Play (Tutorials):
- Tanto Cuore – Magic the Gathering – KoriOni – Krosmaster Arena – Euchre -
Do you still want to help out with Matsuricon?? Check out our Volunteering Page!
Well, you’re in for some fun, Social Gaming is hosting its first ever Gunpla contest! Head on over to their page here for more information, and we hope to see your models at Matsuricon!
All of our hotels are filling up fast! Be sure and book your soon from one of the many option below!!
- Crowne Plaza (The Crowne Plaza Downtown offers their rooms at $125/night, parking $18/night)
- Hampton Inn (The Hampton Inn offers their rooms at $149/night, parking $23/night)
- Holiday Inn Columbus Downtown-Capital Square (The Holiday Inn offers their rooms at $115/night, parking $12/night)
- Red Roof Inn+Columbus Downtown-Convention Center (The Red Roof offers their rooms at $103/night, parking $10/night)
- Courtyard Columbus Downtown (The Courtyard offers their rooms at $129/night, parking $21/night, plus a $5 after rebate after stay)
Here is some information on Photoshoots! Please go to http://matsuricon.org/information/photo-shoots/ for more info!
With the festivities of Matsuricon drawing near, our Tabletop Gaming department is looking for a couple of volunteers to fill out the ranks! They are currently in need of Door and Room Staff.
Door Staff Responsibilities: You’ll be greeting our attendees and checking their badges upon entry. You will also be helping with game sign-ups.
Room Staff Responsibilities: You’ll be responsible for monitoring the on-goings of the Tabletop room, including badges. With that, you’ll make sure the room is kept clean, and possibly assist other Tabletop Staff members when needed.
If Tabletop’s not your thing and you are interested in volunteering with Matsuricon this year, other departments can use your help! Check out our Volunteering page for more information, and we’ll see you in August!
A big thank you to everyone who booked Hyatt for Matsuricon! If you still have yet to book a room, there are great hotels available still!